Welcome!

Welcome! Each week this blog will play host to two DJ's of /r/trance.
***Needed*** Generic audio intro for each episode. Contact via email or reddit if interested in helping out. thx!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Episode 8

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Gonna get right to it today. We have a mix from Jep one of our residents.

Jep:

Hello you wonderful honeybees of /r/trance. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my mix and hopefully reading this without just skipping straight to the track list.
If there is one thing I want those to do listening to my mix is listen to the whole thing and not judge just by looking at the track list. Now I know we all don't have the same tastes but, this is the generally "sound" I like. And this is the point of this podcast. two different DJs per week expressing their sound. So please don't be a Debbie Downer and just enjoy the music!
Track list - I picked these tacks because they sounded like they would go together somewhat nicely. Massive Attack intro is in honor of my favorite TV show: House M.D. ending. Everything else? You be the judge, I won't be mad.




Tracklist:

Massive Attack - Teardrop [Tom Fall Reshizzle]
Timur Shafiev - Incredible
The Madison - Chords
Mat Zo ft. Linnea Schossow - The Sky [Club Mix]
Arty ft. Tania Zygar - The Wall
Sequentia - Gone Missing [Nitrous Oxide Remix]
Norin & Rad and Audien - Thrust
Stoneface & Terminal - Leaving Earth
Adam Szabo - Arcade
Maor Levi & Bluestone vs. Tritonal ft Cristina Soto - Still On Our Own [Tritonal Mashup]

No comments:

Post a Comment