Welcome!

Welcome! Each week this blog will play host to two DJ's of /r/trance.
***Needed*** Generic audio intro for each episode. Contact via email or reddit if interested in helping out. thx!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Episode 5

To start this week of episodes off we have a mix from Chicane:


For my mix I wanted to show r/trance, my #1 true love, the mistresses I have on the side. I happen to love progressive house but I also enjoy me some good ol' fashion techno. So to warm up, I decided to play a couple recent techno favorites of mine and progress into a more clubby trance atmosphere. I tried to include most of the familiar coldharbour artists, especially KhoMha who is on fire at the moment, and Beat Service's excellent tune from last year off of the Prague '11 city series compilation album. The mix ends with my favorite track by KhoMha and another bonus track which was a favorite of mine from a few years ago. Btw, I noticed my mix gets progressively worse as you listen. Trying to fit as many songs as I can into an hour + frantically searching for what song I want to play next = sloppiness (excuses, excuses). Also, one of my CDJs is dying :( I needz monies.
Enjoy!




Direct Download (Right Click Save As)

Tracklist:

  1. Phunk Investigation - DNA Extractor (D-Unity's Rerror Mix)
  2. Sasha Carassi - Hypercombo
  3. Arnej - True Lies
  4. KhoMha - Mind Gamer
  5. Rex Mundi - Shocking Blue
  6. Markus Schulz & Dennis Sheperd - Go!
  7. Aaron Camz - Camshaft
  8. Beat Service - Outsider
  9. Markus Schulz - Digital Madness
  10. Markus Schulz & Jochen Miller - Rotunda
  11. Grube & Hovsepian - Torque (Klauss Goulart Remix)
  12. Omnia & IRA - The Fusion
  13. KhoMha - 507
  14. ;)

1 comment: