Welcome!

Welcome! Each week this blog will play host to two DJ's of /r/trance.
***Needed*** Generic audio intro for each episode. Contact via email or reddit if interested in helping out. thx!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Episode 4

We seem to be finding our stride now! This week we heard from k4osth3ory, and now for the second edition of this week we will hear from d3vilalias. Thanks to everyone for subscribing and continuing to listen. I know I'm feeling it, as well as many of the rest of you, but the finals crunch is kicking my ass. No worries, soon it will be over! Here's some more music to help your studying (or whatever you might be up to).

d3vilalias:

For this week's second episode of All Mixed Up, I decided to upload a mix I made in 2010. While I know I'll get some hate for not playing the newest in trance, in my opinion, this is my favorite trance mix I've mixed. It consists some of my favorite tunes of the 2010 summer. Some Markus Schulz, some BT, some Arty (when he made trance). I have been super bogged down with finals, but even now this mix gets me through studying. I hope it does the same for you guys. I start off with some nice progressive trance from BT and move into a beautiful remix by Arty. From there I slowly crank up the bpm and start mixing in some excellent remixes by Myon & Shane 54. I continue with some Stoneface & Terminal into an awesome track by Jonas Stenberg. I finish things off with a banger from Breakfast (we all remember Remember lol) and the ch00n of the year (2010), She Gave Happiness (Arty Remix). I hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for the opportunity!



Direct Download (Right Click Save As)

Tracklist:
1. Emergency (Original Mix) - BT & Andrew Bayer
2. Let The Light Shine (Arty Remix) - Jono Grant & Darren Tate
3. The White Room (Myon & Shane 54 Refill) - Whiteroom
4. Starlight (Store N Forward & Plastic Angel Mix) - FKN vs. Sun Movement feat. Juliette Bertin
5. Not The Same (Original Mix) - Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene
6. Brave (Myon & Shane 54 Monster Mix) - First State feat. Sarah Howells
7. Dreamcatcher (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) - Nitrous Oxide
8. Rendition (Original Mix) - Ferry Corsten pres. Pulse
9. Moment (Original Mix) - Stoneface & Terminal
10. Trademark (Revision Mix) - Jonas Stenberg
11. Remember (Original Mix) - Breakfast
12. She Gave Happiness (Arty Mix) - D-Mad


Enjoy Episode 4, Be sure to send comments and suggestions..and...Subscribe!

1 comment: