Welcome!

Welcome! Each week this blog will play host to two DJ's of /r/trance.
***Needed*** Generic audio intro for each episode. Contact via email or reddit if interested in helping out. thx!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Episode 2

Here we go! Time for Episode 2!
In a bit of a frantic hurry for content to keep the listeners satisfied, I'm providing an extra mix this week in the event that the scheduled DJ may not be able to make it. This will not effect the rotation or anything, I just wanted to keep content going and not let the listeners wonder where their music is lol. (Feel free to let me know if you'd like to send in mixes for "emergencies" such as these).

Website is still brand spanking new, but I was hoping some listeners could send in their comments on what they'd like to be included in the site (art, design, sound, etc.). Please feel free to hit me up and let me know as this is still very much in the design stage.

For today, we have a mix that I submitted to my monthly podcast entitled "Cosmic Pulse." Its definitely on the trancier side of things, but steps towards some "trouse" in the middle, but I maintain the BPM's and the tunes I picked hopefully keep the feeling goin. This mix was put together shortly after I returned from ASOT / Ultra in Miami so there will be quite a few familiar tunes including "Concrete Angel" by Gareth Emery, "J'ai Envie De Toi" by AVB under his Gaia Alias, and of course the "Invasion" anthem by W&W.

I hope you enjoy Episode 2! Keep posted for next week when we highlight: k4osth3ory & d3vilalias!




Direct Download (Right Click Save As)

Track Listing:

Agamemnon Project - Adagio For Strings (Armada Tribe Rebirth Remix)
Bjorn Akesson - Castle Technology
Mark Otten - Hyperfocus (Wezz Devall Remix)
Activa feat. Cat Martin - My Way Out (Reii Remix)
Airwave - Above The Sky (Nick Pilon & Cranium Remix)
Tritonal - Turbine
First State - Reloaded
Michael Woods - Last Day On Earth
Dave Silcox feat. Amy Pearson - This Is Love
Tommy Trash - Cascade
Sean Tyas & Horny Sanchez - Rebox
Yves Larock - We (Instrumental Mix)
Peetu S - Guide Me (Tech Mix)
Paul Oakenfold - Glow In The Dark
W&W - Invasion
Gareth Emery - Concrete Angel
Armin Van Buuren pres. Gaia - J'ai Envie De Toi

No comments:

Post a Comment